The new CL5500 smart lock range makes access control easier, offering flexibility and convenience by providing a range of entry methods including the use of push-button code, smart card or smartphone, enabling users to choose the most suitable access method.
It utilises wireless technology to give building managers the ability to program locks via a compatible smartphone by downloading the K3 Connect App; generate and send entry codes for easy access and issue smart cards for alternative entry.
Key features include:
- Supports up to 350 users
- 100 client user codes
- 150 client smart cards
- 100 phone clients
- Date and time-sensitive NetCode
- Audit trail
- Set code free access
- Suspend and restore any or all clients
- Advanced programming capabilities
- iOS and Android compatible
New lock technology benefits:
- Keyless entry – removes the cost and hassle of storing, issuing, and replacing keys.
- Flexible and convenient access – choice of access methods including code, card or phone. Offers code-free mode – when access is required for cleaning, maintenance or deliveries.
- Complete entry control – can be controlled and monitored via email and SMS-generated NetCodes.
- Easy installation – standalone access control with use of wireless technology means the locks do not require complex wiring and external power. (CL5500 range uses 4 x AA cells)
- Easy programming – locks are managed and operated via smartphone.
- Enhances security – the audit trail feature enables full visibility of access and eliminates risk of key cloning, which is a risk with traditional locks operated by keys.
- Reduces administration – code-free mode removes the hassle of unlocking doors when ‘free access’ is required. Can be scheduled to activate automatically.
- Reduces staff overheads – no need to pay staff to manage access onsite.
- Increases customer service and satisfaction – buildings can be used for longer time periods and during unsociable hours.
- Frees up time – no need to attend site to manage access, time can be spent focussing on business growth.
- Compatible and seamless – can be retrofitted and works with current systems.
Controlling access is now even more convenient with the CL5500 range – find out more.
The CL5500 range is ideal for home rental owners. It provides an easy access solution that offers guest flexibility on arrival and departure times convenient to them. For building managers that are responsible for the hire of meeting rooms, training centres and village halls the CL5500 range can save time and money, removing the need to issue and replace mislaid keys.
In nursery, school and college buildings where different levels of access is required at specific times a day, the CL5500 range has code free access settings for break times, cleaning staff and after school hour clubs.
The founders of Pirate Studios sought a solution that allows musicians self-service access to recording studios at allotted times, eliminating the need for staff onsite and keeping studio hire costs down. Find out how Codelocks CL5500 range supports Pirate Studios business model.
If you have an access control challenge you would like support with, Codelocks technical experts are on hand to help
01635 239 645